Why Hire Us?
Why 1st Choice Inspection Services?
1st Choice Inspection Services is the right choice when you need experienced home inspectors you can trust. Our inspectors have been licensed through the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI). Only TDI-certified home inspectors can issue a Certificate of Insurability that is required before you purchase residential property insurance coverage. Here are more ways we rise above our competitors:
- We are certified by the American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT).
- We are committed to quality and professionalism. Our inspectors are licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).
- Our home inspectors are certified through National Association of Wastewater Transporters, Inc. (NAWT)
- We have over 30 years of experience in the home inspection industry, and we require our inspectors to have a background in construction so that they know exactly what to look for as they navigate your home.
- As a customer, you will receive our inspection services performed to the highest industry standards.
- 1st Choice Inspection Services saves you money by visibly identifying problem areas before you buy or sell a home. To save even more, check out our online coupon for $50 off for first-time customers.
We believe a home inspector’s job is primarily one of education. The goal of the inspector is to provide the purchaser with a better understanding of the physical condition of the home so that the buyer can make a well-informed decision. After the inspection is completed, we provide a written report documenting the results of the inspection, along with an estimation of repair time frames and costs.
1st Choice is Your Best Choice for Home Inspections
Buying a home is a complicated process. We take all the guesswork out of home inspections with our years of experience, multiple certifications, and exemplary customer service. Look at the reviews we’ve received from happy customers over the years. You can become one by giving 1st Choice Inspection Services a phone call today! We look forward to serving you.